We offer a full range of comprehensive assessments for all ages including the following:
Diagnosis & Assessments
- This evaluation is appropriate for those seeking only a diagnosis such as Autism, ADHD, etc.
- This evaluation would include a cognitive assessment (IQ) and academic achievement assessment.
- This assessment is more involved and specifically assesses for learning disabilities, strengths and areas of need
- It helps generate accommodations and feedback for teachers and parents
- This assessment is appropriate for those attempting to enter into special education or gifted programs
- Includes diagnostic and educational assessments
- May also include neuropsychological testing
- This type of assessment is appropriate for those looking for not only school accommodations but those trying to find the more subtle disabilities or issues
- This assessment is appropriate for those individuals seeking services through the Department of Developmental Disabilities or Social Security Disability