The Center now has a non-profit division called The Center for Psychological Research (CPR). CPR is dedicated to psychological research specializing in Autism Spectrum and other neuro-developmental disorders. It is also focused on educating communities, other professionals, and future providers (such as our new doctoral interns). Below you will find a list of CPR’s current research projects. In addition, there is a section for relevant clinical trials and research that we feel you may find of use and also interesting.
The Center’s Research:
- A meta-analysis on Autism and Insight.
- Insight and Executive Function workbook
- Autism & Psychosis
- Coping with a Child with Asperger Syndrome
- L.I.F.E . Spectrum Program
- Breaking Away Project (living independently)
- The Relationship Project
- College Grad Project
- Market-ability Project
Clinical Trials & Research in the community: